Never Give Up.......Motor Neurone Disease.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Thank You...


Seven long months have gone past (dx on 15/12/05) and I would like to say a special thanks to my wife, Jan. It hasn't been easy on her, keeping an eye on me and trying to run a business as well. We both have our moments but as long as we can be positive and strong in our dealings with this crippling disease we will be alright.
Photo taken at home 30/7/06
She has been and is the light in my life, my support and will always be there for me . Today was another step in my fight with MND. We sold our house so sometime in the very near future there will be NO more inside stairs for me to climb. I will admit that in the last few weeks they have become just slightly harder to get up but as long as I can keep pulling myself up with the help of a very good hand-rail I will be alright.

Now we have to find ( and many of you have had to do this ) a house on the flat, and we may sell the business so when and if that happens Jan will be able to spend more time with me. Also a long overdue holiday is on the cards. Lets see, Australia, Europe. No, I think we will take the time to see some more of our own beautiful country.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home