Never Give Up.......Motor Neurone Disease.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Perching Stool


Another great item is the Perching Stool pictured here. To give an idea of size, from the floor to top of seat is 630mm. Height can be ajusted on all four legs and you can have it so that the seat is sloping down and your feet are just touching the floor. Its then a simple matter of standing up without any effort . Really great. I was using it in our shop when I was pressing out beef patties ( Jan and I own a Gourmet Burger Shop ) as with my balance I couldn't stand unaided at the time.

1 Comments:

  • This perching stool will provide extra support to our elderly. It helps make sitting down and getting up easier. It is a must have item even for handicapped person.

    By Anonymous mobility aids, At 12:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home